Continuing along the lines of 'Nowhere To Go' we went to the Belfast Mela. It was held in The Botanic Gardens and there was an entry charge of £2.00, not a great deal for a great day out.Kids were £1.
| The Crowd |
"Ok, lets make a start on the tents" said the good lady. "Alright" I answered in a meek and obedient voice.
So we started at one end to work our way round, there was loads of them ffs. Having said that I actually quite enjoyed it.I'm a King Bee (Rolling Stones). Food tents, clothes tents, nik naks, jewelry, there was a crystal stand. The PSNI, Fire Brigade and various Charities and lots more, too many to list.
| Eternal Taal |
| Dancin' In The Park |
Time was getting on and we had to go, much to our disappointment but we had the grand kids coming to tea and then we had a gig to go to that night. All in all it was a great day out. Life Is Good Blues (Laura Veirs) and we will be back next year. The whole thing was promoted by Artsekta and I can say they did a good job. Of course there was a lot more went on but this all happened in the hour or so we were there.
Cytcha L8r
Oh, I forgot to mention there was face painting by a very talented young woman Lizzie Atkinson (Spektrum Arts.
No comments:
Post a Comment