Woke up this morning at stupid o'clock, it's Saturday ffs I should be lying in!!! OK I'll go down stairs and watch TV for a while and have a cuppa, damn, the good lady is on the sofa. Obviously she had the same problem, but she conquered it. Oh well, out to the garden and watch the birds at the feeder. So grabbed the cuppa, lit a fag and went out. There was a few little birdies flitting about but they weren't going near the feeder, I would need to be patient.
Now it's not really warm at that time of the morning and it wasn't long before I realised that I was wearing NOTHING but my dressing gown, BRRRRR. You know one of those moment when you feel really self consious, well I had one :). Although there was nothing to be self consious about, my gown wasn't lying open or anything and with the high trees the neighbours couldn't see even if it was, I was still convinced the whole world was watching. Paranoid or what?
So back indoors and another cuppa. Switched the kettle on and a little voice from the sofa said "I'll have tea". Now I know and so does the little voice that this was a waste of time as she won't stay awake long enough to drink it but I make it anyway. "Leave it up on the mantle I'll get it in a minute" snoring noises. That still leaves me with the problem of being awake on Saturday morning. I kmow I'll go check my e-mails then while I'm up stairs get back into bed (see the logic there). Upstairs then and fire up the beast (I mean the computer) and after lots whirring, clicking and buzzing noises, how can an electronic gadget make so many mechanical noises, the screen comes to life. Checked my mail all seventeen of them, absolutly nothing ofinterest to anyone except to those with erectile disfunction or a small, well you can guess. A bit of music while I delete them.
I've just got Spotify(Free download) and it's great, so I scrolled down the Leonard Cohen (I know, I know) stuff and came across a version of Hallelujah by Bono, yep, you guessed, well I couldn't resist. Wish ta feck I had resisted, what a load of shit, sorry Bono but you're crap.
Anyway back to the sleep thing, back into bed and 30 nims of turning and kicking bed sheets I got up again. See how I resisted the urge to use the word tossing in that sentence. "I know" I thought "Do stuff for the Blog".
What to write, thats the next bloody problem. Ah, what about something on those potential killers, drivers on mobile phones or maybe something on the environment. The government, thats always a good one and what about those bloody rioters. So many subjects to write about but which one to choose, it could be about race, colour, old folk, people who pick their nose in public, chavs,art, cyclists, bad drivers.
GOT IT!!!!
Procrastination thats what I'll write about but I'll do it later.
No comments:
Post a Comment